301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- Father raises awareness of congenital defect...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Gordon Hayward looks to get better at...
- 'As great as hosting the Olympics': Utah's...
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors continues to make...