301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Herriman man dies following fistfight with...
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- A community comes together to support a...
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs and...
- President Uchtdorf dedicates addition to...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...