301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him to...
- Dick Harmon: Nike designing a shoe...
- 'Vampire trucker' admits to holding women for...
- Freeway cattle drive concludes without a...
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback? Hill?...
- Ruby Girl: New website aims to give LDS young...