301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an 'uncommon' life...
- Mormon missionary killed, another injured in...
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets new...
- Jammed highway lights fire under Arches...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- Why more young women are leaving church