301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Woman serving as LDS Church missionary in...
- Newlywed viral Star Wars couple: 'The Force...
- Utah family changes course because of child's...
- BYU football receives commitment from Lone...
- Dick Harmon: With historic hoops coaching...
- Doug Robinson: College football is out of...
- U. professor competes on 'American Ninja...
- Why your grocery bill could be going up soon