301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- BYU's Ty Detmer discusses prayer, conversion,...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a men's...
- Richard Norby released from hospital, returns...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- 'An answer to many prayers': Hong Kong China...
- Mission boundary realignments in Idaho
- Can you be both fit and fat?