301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Why I make my kids go to church
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- New mission presidents
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Faith, Family and...
- LDS Church dedicates Deseret Mill and Pasta...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...