301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...