301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- New temple presidents
- New mission presidents
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...