301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Jet may have turned; suspicious passengers...