301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new walk-on...
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program
- 8 interesting facts about the Toronto Ontario...
- New York Jets waive former BYU quarterback...
- Recently vandalized Fort Collins Colorado...
- Teen accused of murdering neighbor now...
- BYU coaches happy about development of...