301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Security, firefighters detain woman...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Sandy man gets prison time in $1.5 million...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...