301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Is the Angel Moroni a lightning rod? Statue...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12 or...
- LDS missionary who returned home early shares...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- 4A baseball tournament live streams:...
- You should learn about Zika if you're...
- John Williams remembered by friends as a man...
- Rock On: Bronco is being Bronco in Virginia;...