301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Utah Jazz: Jazz continue slide with overtime...