301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...