301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...