301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- LDS university president receives national...
- The most overlooked characteristic of the...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 4A boys basketball tournament quarterfinal...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks out on...
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...