301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Videographer explains drone flight over D.C....
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas was...
- Hundreds pray, fast for Utah boy burned over...
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz
- Is independence a viable option for BYU, or...
- Drone flies over LDS Washington D.C.Temple,...
- My view: The most famous person born in Utah
- Parents of eight children both have cancer,...