301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- First Presidency Easter Message
- Bubba Watson, two-time Masters Golf...
- Jazz might be saying goodbye to their four...