301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- Felt's Facts, championship edition: Breaking...
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars past...
- 'Fire is catching,' so catch up with Katniss