301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved