301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- New Jersey lawsuit seeks to ban Pledge of...
- Speculation begins about who the next Utah...
- Wright Words: What do you tell a prospective...
- Brad Rock: Jazz coaching hire — this...
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Normons: A site to prove just how normal...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees