301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- New temple presidents
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- New mission presidents
- Newlywed viral Star Wars couple: 'The Force...
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title outright
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...