301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior is Born'...
- College Football: Utah moves back into top...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...