301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- BYU basketball guard Anson Winder and...
- Attorneys want BYU track team testimony...