301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Football position previews: We break down...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...