301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Three hurt when ATV explodes into flames as...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...