301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being forced out...
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- Li-Fraumeni syndrome forces the Thompson...
- Amy Donaldson: South Jordan mom eyes Boston...
- AirAsia plane carrying 162 lost in stormy...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Man shot, killed in confrontation with Tooele...
- Brad Rock: Silence is the wrong approach for...