301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- New mission presidents
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...