301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Hundreds of teens in Southern California go...
- High school boys track: Davis wins another 5A...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....