301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Dick Harmon: SUU, Kaufusi big winners in NFL...
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire of...
- Former BYU quarterback Jake Heaps signs...
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain lost weight
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to be put...