301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- New MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- BYU-Utah State: How to watch, listen to or...
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- Schedule only gets tougher for BYU basketball...
- BYU's bowl destination — Las Vegas or...