301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Is the Angel Moroni a lightning rod? Statue...
- LDS missionary who returned home early shares...
- 13-year-old Sandy girl waiting for heart...
- Lindsey Stirling performs with Celine Dion at...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Rock On: Bronco is being Bronco in Virginia;...