301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has recovered...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love