301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise; is BYU...