301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- New temple presidents
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- New mission presidents
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in...
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...