Wild West Room
55 N. Center St.
Lehi, UT 84043
Web site »
Included in admission
The first jail in the Lehi Memorial Building was built in 1930; however, it was moved to it's present location in 1957 where it remained in use until the early 1980s. Kids love this room and can join the people already incarcerated in the cells.
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...