Wild West Room
55 N. Center St.
Lehi, UT 84043
Web site »
Included in admission
The first jail in the Lehi Memorial Building was built in 1930; however, it was moved to it's present location in 1957 where it remained in use until the early 1980s. Kids love this room and can join the people already incarcerated in the cells.
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Public invited to funeral services for Sister...