Fossil and Shell Room
55 N. Center St.
Lehi, UT 84043
Web site »
Included in admission
Animals, History/Science, Museum, Nature
Dinosaur bones and coprolite and a molar and piece of tusk from the wooly mammoth are just a sampling of the many life forms that take us through an intriguing slice of the geologic past in this incredible exhibit.
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Public invited to funeral services for Sister...