118 E. Center St.
Moab, UT 84532
Web site »
Included in admission
The archeology collection allows visitors to span the millennia by seeing the remnants of five distinct human cultures: Archaic hunter/gatherer; Ancestral Puebloan (Anasazi); Fremont Ute cultures; and Navajo.
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Crews dig through night after deadly Okla....
- Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- Journalists criticize Obama administration,...
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away