118 E. Center St.
Moab, UT 84532
Web site »
Included in admission
The archeology collection allows visitors to span the millennia by seeing the remnants of five distinct human cultures: Archaic hunter/gatherer; Ancestral Puebloan (Anasazi); Fremont Ute cultures; and Navajo.
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...