- 1 About Utah: 'Just like a friend down the street who came to visit'
- 2 BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars stunned the No. 1 ranked Gonzaga Bulldogs
- 3 Twitter reacts to BYU's upset of No. 1 Gonzaga
- 4 BYU basketball: Cougars do 'something special,' shock No. 1 Gonzaga
- 5 Type of nerve agent that killed North Korean leader's half-brother formerly stockpiled in Utah
- 81 Inside the newsroom: Making media the enemy is dangerous
- 79 No ordinary Joe: Quarterback signee Joe Critchlow takes serendipitous, circuitous route to BYU
- 60 Police cheered at Park City meeting after vowing not to assist feds with deportation efforts
- 56 Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- 55 Trump's promise to bring back manufacturing jobs seems like a false dream
- 49 BYU basketball: Cougars do 'something special,' shock No. 1 Gonzaga
- 47 Town hall disruptions — what do they accomplish?
- 43 Lawmaker revives concealed carry bill, leaving critics 'dismayed'