- 1 LDS teen wins battle round on NBC's 'The Voice'
- 2 What counts as a church? Supreme Court pension case asks important question
- 3 Dick Harmon: BYU's director of football recruiting: 'Smother them with love'
- 4 Brooke Romney: It's time to stop being friendly and start being a friend
- 5 Evan McMullin hints he knows still-secret details about Trump's ties to Russia
- 95 Trump, GOP leaders pull health care bill in humiliating loss
- 71 University of Utah to study possibility of expanding Rice-Eccles Stadium
- 67 Utah House delegation frustrated by no vote on health care, signals reluctance to try again
- 44 Trump attacks conservative lawmakers over health bill
- 38 Could Utah become a blue state? Why expert Nate Silver says it already is
- 34 My view: GOP Obamacare ‘replacement’ offered wealthy tax cuts, not worker health care
- 32 Ann Romney sees son Josh Romney running for Utah governor
- 32 Trump rolls back Clean Power Plan, coal moratorium