- 1 Dick Harmon: Will China be a long-term experience for Jimmer Fredette?
- 2 Morning links: BYU vs. Wisconsin called 'intriguing'; CBS Sports' ranks 50 greatest basketball players; Jimmer's next move?
- 3 MormonLeaks in the Age of Transparency
- 4 Q&A: Why faith groups should stay engaged in politics and public debate
- 5 Dozens rally against Chaffetz through song, not chants
- 141 Monumental decision: Outdoor Retailer show leaving Salt Lake after meeting with governor over Bears Ears
- 77 Utahns gather for Not My President's Day rally
- 69 Utah, LDS Church join 'friend of court' briefs in transgender bathroom case
- 55 Dozens rally against Chaffetz through song, not chants
- 54 MormonLeaks in the Age of Transparency
- 52 Swedes scratch heads at Trump's suggestion of major incident
- 52 New GOP package would put sales tax on food, phase out income tax exemptions
- 51 Trump raps 'criminal' leaks, 'dishonest' media, 'bad' judges