- 1 West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London terror attack
- 2 Doug Robinson: A missing Malone — and no real explanation
- 3 Harmon's Halftime: Is former East High star Ula Tolutau deserving of the hype in BYU's spring camp?
- 4 My view: Are the Mormons a 'peculiar' people?
- 5 Presidents called for new Cedar City and Tucson temples
- 97 Morning links: BYU called a darkhorse playoff contender; Jimmer among biggest NBA busts who found success overseas
- 71 'We're not pulling back' from helping refugees, LDS leader says as First Presidency increases budget
- 67 Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- 63 Trump’s budget slashes aid to the poor. Would Jesus have a problem with that?
- 61 Hatch, Lee urge Senate against politicizing Gorsuch hearings
- 58 Trump set to slash billions from UN budget as refugee, famine crises grow
- 46 Rep. Chris Stewart wants FBI to 'crack' heads of classified info leakers
- 45 BYU’s Eric Mika declares for NBA draft, does not hire an agent