U.S. & World
Continuing to talk honestly and openly about domestic violence is the only way to bring real and lasting changes. Let's hope the NFL decides to be a leader on the issue instead of an Read more»
Sunday, Sept. 14 2014 10:15 p.m. MDT
For the second year in a row, BYU quarterback Taysom Hill had to travel across the country and battle a hungry home team in a season opener. This time, unlike his shaky start at Virginia, Read more»
Saturday, Aug. 30 2014 3:42 p.m. MDT
That guy who first referred to the NFL as the National Felons League was, unfortunately, right. These days, the National Football League is filled with enough lawbreakers to fill a Read more»
Saturday, Sept. 20 2014 11:56 p.m. MDT
Gov. Bobby Jindal of Louisiana is blasting Common Core as a departure from federal education statutes — and here's hoping other state leaders join him. Read more»
Thursday, Sept. 4 2014 12:00 a.m. MDT
The Islamic State is a nasty problem that can be remedied if its neighbors, assisted by the United States, decide to do so. Vladimir Putin's fascist revival is a crisis that tests the Read more»
Tuesday, Sept. 2 2014 6:50 p.m. MDT
Wednesday, Sept. 10 2014 8:15 a.m. MDT
There are lots of reasons I care about how my girls dress. But I'm not willing to let anyone use their clothing choices as an excuse to justify someone else's appalling behavior. "She Read more»
Tuesday, Sept. 23 2014 12:00 a.m. MDT
My story is as improbable as many of the stories of BYU-Hawaii students — growing up in remote villages, yet finding their way to campus and perhaps even learning English as a Read more»
Friday, Sept. 5 2014 2:50 p.m. MDT
"Women at Church" acknowledges or at least implies that change can also lead to unintended consequences, necessitating flexibility and sensitivity rather than wholesale adoption of Read more»
Thursday, Sept. 11 2014 5:00 a.m. MDT
I decided to try trail running recently. I'll never forget what happened next — and I want my kids to remember, too. Read more»
Tuesday, Sept. 2 2014 4:35 p.m. MDT
Why, oh, why does everything always have to come down to comparisons between working and stay-at-home moms? Read more»
Monday, Sept. 8 2014 11:30 a.m. MDT
The averages show that the longer couples co-habitate before marriage the shorter their marriage will be. Statistics also reveal that the more sexual partners a person has before marriage, Read more»
Tuesday, Sept. 2 2014 10:19 p.m. MDT
A telemarketer told me that this is the time of year when hobo spiders are most aggressive. They had better stay away from my house. Read more»
Monday, Sept. 1 2014 4:38 p.m. MDT
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week, moves up...
- No. 18 BYU preparing for two Utah State...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Defending the Faith: Thinking clearly... 92
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 50
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 37
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism 36
- Dick Harmon: How will Utes slow down... 31
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 20
- Charles Krauthammer: Our real Islamic... 15
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty... 13