Recent Articles by Sandra Yi
Published: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 5:03 pm MDT
The quick fingers and good aim of a Bountiful man with a cellphone camera helped police arrest a man suspected of committing at least seven home burglaries Wednesday morning.
Published: Monday, June 22, 2015 3:51 pm MDT
A longtime teacher and coach at Rich High School has been served with a termination notice after accusations surfaced of inappropriate sexual relations with a student more than a decade ago.
Published: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 9:47 pm MDT
Family and friends were mourning the death of a 17-year-old girl Wednesday while her boyfriend insists he didn't deliberately run over her.
Published: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 5:59 pm MDT
A Midvale mother run over in her driveway by her teenage son spoke publicly Wednesday for the first time about the incident.
Published: Wednesday, May 6, 2015 12:04 pm MDT
Homeowners near Jeremy Ranch are taking extra precautions after neighbors spotted a wandering bear.
Published: Monday, March 30, 2015 12:01 pm MDT
A Tooele County mom says a thief made off with the hard-earned money raised by her 5-year-old for her Girl Scout troop and a well-deserved field trip. Police haven't caught the thief, but on Saturday a communit...
Published: Thursday, March 26, 2015 3:37 pm MDT
The Summit County Health Department is alerting parents about a pertussis outbreak, and what may be concerning to know is that the 11 children who are infected were fully vaccinated.
Published: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 11:44 am MST
Residents living near the Golden Pond Duck Sanctuary in Orem say they're finding more ducks and geese that appear to have been shot with a pellet gun.
Published: Sunday, February 1, 2015 9:49 am MST
Cleanup is underway after about 100 barrels of diesel fuel leaked out of a Tesoro pipeline in a Salt Lake City neighborhood. The leak was discovered Friday by city crews working to repair a water line.
Published: Monday, January 12, 2015 5:34 pm MST
A man visiting a Provo apartment said Monday that he and other residents and visitors are lucky to be alive after a weekend carbon monoxide leak sent them to a hospital.