The Jazz emphatically ended their three-game losing streak Wednesday night. Here are the highlights.
• Six Jazz players scored in double figures, led by two bench men. Gordon Hayward scored 17 for Utah, followed by Enes Kanter, who scored 15.
• Utah's bench outscored Minnesota's bench, 53-27.
• The Jazz held Minnesota to 35 percent shooting from the floor.
• The Jazz dominated the points-in-the-paint battle. Utah scored 56 points to Minnesota's 36.
• The Jazz trailed after the first quarter for the 12th time in the last 13 games. They ended up winning by 22 points.
• Enes Kanter had the play of the night with a steal and coast-to-coast slam dunk.
• This game was Andrei Kirilenko's first in Salt Lake City as a member of a team other than the Jazz. He was given a standing ovation during pregame introductions.
Copyright 2017, Deseret News Publishing Company