Emily Crystal Poulsen, age 9, died April 16, 1990, in Bountiful.
Born May 28, 1980, in Bountiful, a daughter of Michael Don Poulsen and Debara Bruhn Baxter. Crystal came to be an an incredible teacher on her sojourn on earth. She has taught and given us many gifts. The gifts of unconditional love, purity and innocence, tenacity, hope, joy, forgiveness, courage and priority. These are just a few of the gifts, the list is numerous. She lived nine years, fighting with her love to stay with us, our love for her is eternal. Eight of those years were in a coma, due to a stroke after open heart surgery. In her short stay here, she has touched thousands with her love.Survived by: Father, Michael Don and wife, Lisa Poulsen; mother, Debbi and husband, Stewart Baxter; sister, Sumer Poulsen; half-sister, Samantha Poulsen; stepsisters, Emily Baxter, Ann Baxter, Megan Baxter, Abby Baxter; grandparents, Don and Ina Poulsen, Mary L. Bruhn. Preceded in death by her grandfather, William G. Bruhn.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, 1 p.m., Jordan River 4th Ward, 1380 West 6785 South. Friends may call Tuesday, 6 to 8 p.m., McDougal Golden Rule Funeral Home, 4330 So. Redwood Road, and Wednesday, at the church, one hour prior to services. Interment, Redwood Memorial Estates.
Thanks to all the loving hands of the nurses and doctors over the span of years that have taken care of Crystal. A special thanks to South Davis Specialty Clinic.
T 4/17 N3 4/17
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22