Emily Crystal Poulsen, age 9, died April 16, 1990, in Bountiful.
Born May 28, 1980, in Bountiful, a daughter of Michael Don Poulsen and Debara Bruhn Baxter. Crystal came to be an an incredible teacher on her sojourn on earth. She has taught and given us many gifts. The gifts of unconditional love, purity and innocence, tenacity, hope, joy, forgiveness, courage and priority. These are just a few of the gifts, the list is numerous. She lived nine years, fighting with her love to stay with us, our love for her is eternal. Eight of those years were in a coma, due to a stroke after open heart surgery. In her short stay here, she has touched thousands with her love.Survived by: Father, Michael Don and wife, Lisa Poulsen; mother, Debbi and husband, Stewart Baxter; sister, Sumer Poulsen; half-sister, Samantha Poulsen; stepsisters, Emily Baxter, Ann Baxter, Megan Baxter, Abby Baxter; grandparents, Don and Ina Poulsen, Mary L. Bruhn. Preceded in death by her grandfather, William G. Bruhn.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, 1 p.m., Jordan River 4th Ward, 1380 West 6785 South. Friends may call Tuesday, 6 to 8 p.m., McDougal Golden Rule Funeral Home, 4330 So. Redwood Road, and Wednesday, at the church, one hour prior to services. Interment, Redwood Memorial Estates.
Thanks to all the loving hands of the nurses and doctors over the span of years that have taken care of Crystal. A special thanks to South Davis Specialty Clinic.
T 4/17 N3 4/17
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- First prison relocation open house... 40
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 14
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 11