James William Karr passed Friday November 1, 2002. Jim was born May 15, 1928 in Los Angeles, CA. This is where he grew up.
He is survived by his loving wife, Valerie; seven children, Elmore Lavern, Rodney Dean, Robert Al-lan, Darlene Edna Sparkman, Mi-chael James, Jody Scott, Cheryl Lynn; sister, Janet L. Denton; and a host of grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Dad we will always have you near our hearts. You're so much a part of all of us seven kids and we will take care of Mommy.
Services will be Mon. Nov 4, 2002 12 noon Center LDS Ward chapel, 874 N. Starcrest Dr (1800 W). Friends may call Sun. 6-8 p.m. Larkin Mortuary, 260 E. South Temple and Mon. one hour prior to services at the church. Interment, Salt Lake City Cemetery.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 12