James William Karr passed Friday November 1, 2002. Jim was born May 15, 1928 in Los Angeles, CA. This is where he grew up.
He is survived by his loving wife, Valerie; seven children, Elmore Lavern, Rodney Dean, Robert Al-lan, Darlene Edna Sparkman, Mi-chael James, Jody Scott, Cheryl Lynn; sister, Janet L. Denton; and a host of grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Dad we will always have you near our hearts. You're so much a part of all of us seven kids and we will take care of Mommy.
Services will be Mon. Nov 4, 2002 12 noon Center LDS Ward chapel, 874 N. Starcrest Dr (1800 W). Friends may call Sun. 6-8 p.m. Larkin Mortuary, 260 E. South Temple and Mon. one hour prior to services at the church. Interment, Salt Lake City Cemetery.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Astronomers find massive black hole in tiny...
- Darrien's day: Controversy put aside as man...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Bystanders flip SUV to rescue teen from river
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 100
- Police break silence about... 50
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 39
- Friends, family, strangers gather at... 35
- New definition of homeless would give... 28
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 26
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 21
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20