James William Karr passed Friday November 1, 2002. Jim was born May 15, 1928 in Los Angeles, CA. This is where he grew up.
He is survived by his loving wife, Valerie; seven children, Elmore Lavern, Rodney Dean, Robert Al-lan, Darlene Edna Sparkman, Mi-chael James, Jody Scott, Cheryl Lynn; sister, Janet L. Denton; and a host of grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Dad we will always have you near our hearts. You're so much a part of all of us seven kids and we will take care of Mommy.
Services will be Mon. Nov 4, 2002 12 noon Center LDS Ward chapel, 874 N. Starcrest Dr (1800 W). Friends may call Sun. 6-8 p.m. Larkin Mortuary, 260 E. South Temple and Mon. one hour prior to services at the church. Interment, Salt Lake City Cemetery.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 30
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 15
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13