James William Karr passed Friday November 1, 2002. Jim was born May 15, 1928 in Los Angeles, CA. This is where he grew up.
He is survived by his loving wife, Valerie; seven children, Elmore Lavern, Rodney Dean, Robert Al-lan, Darlene Edna Sparkman, Mi-chael James, Jody Scott, Cheryl Lynn; sister, Janet L. Denton; and a host of grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Dad we will always have you near our hearts. You're so much a part of all of us seven kids and we will take care of Mommy.
Services will be Mon. Nov 4, 2002 12 noon Center LDS Ward chapel, 874 N. Starcrest Dr (1800 W). Friends may call Sun. 6-8 p.m. Larkin Mortuary, 260 E. South Temple and Mon. one hour prior to services at the church. Interment, Salt Lake City Cemetery.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- LDS Church leaders continue to emphasize...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- The truth about addiction
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 52
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 35
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15
- State says it will fund Planned... 14
- Precedents — and exceptions... 12
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters... 11