James William Karr passed Friday November 1, 2002. Jim was born May 15, 1928 in Los Angeles, CA. This is where he grew up.
He is survived by his loving wife, Valerie; seven children, Elmore Lavern, Rodney Dean, Robert Al-lan, Darlene Edna Sparkman, Mi-chael James, Jody Scott, Cheryl Lynn; sister, Janet L. Denton; and a host of grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Dad we will always have you near our hearts. You're so much a part of all of us seven kids and we will take care of Mommy.
Services will be Mon. Nov 4, 2002 12 noon Center LDS Ward chapel, 874 N. Starcrest Dr (1800 W). Friends may call Sun. 6-8 p.m. Larkin Mortuary, 260 E. South Temple and Mon. one hour prior to services at the church. Interment, Salt Lake City Cemetery.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 26
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10