Larry W. Christensen, 54, passed away suddenly of a massive heart attack September 5, 2002, in Salt Lake City.
He was born Nov 13, 1947 in Salt Lake to Lee Winn Christensen and Marie Wilson Christensen. He completed high school and got an associates deg-ree in accounting. He has been mar-ried and divorced twice. He was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He was a member of the D.A.V. and served honorably in the Vietnam War. He was awarded two Purple Hearts, a Silver Star, the National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal, one overseas bar (expert rifle M-16), and a Vietnam Campaign Medal with device. He was very much loved and we will miss him deeply.
He is survived by his daughter, Bindy (Larry) Crafts, FL; beloved dogs, P.J. and Babby; mother; siblings, Linda (Tom) Quinn, Cheryl Anderson, Vicki (Doyle) Simpson; numerous cousins, nieces, nephews, and friends. He is preceded in death by his father; and nephew, Michael C. Quinn.
Graveside services will be Mon. Sept 16, 2002, 1:30 p.m., Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park, Resthaven Section, 3401 Highland Dr. Friends may call Mon. prior to the services 12:15-1:15 p.m., Wasatch Lawn Mortuary.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Parents say daughter didn't understand... 22
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14