Larry W. Christensen, 54, passed away suddenly of a massive heart attack September 5, 2002, in Salt Lake City.
He was born Nov 13, 1947 in Salt Lake to Lee Winn Christensen and Marie Wilson Christensen. He completed high school and got an associates deg-ree in accounting. He has been mar-ried and divorced twice. He was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He was a member of the D.A.V. and served honorably in the Vietnam War. He was awarded two Purple Hearts, a Silver Star, the National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal, one overseas bar (expert rifle M-16), and a Vietnam Campaign Medal with device. He was very much loved and we will miss him deeply.
He is survived by his daughter, Bindy (Larry) Crafts, FL; beloved dogs, P.J. and Babby; mother; siblings, Linda (Tom) Quinn, Cheryl Anderson, Vicki (Doyle) Simpson; numerous cousins, nieces, nephews, and friends. He is preceded in death by his father; and nephew, Michael C. Quinn.
Graveside services will be Mon. Sept 16, 2002, 1:30 p.m., Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park, Resthaven Section, 3401 Highland Dr. Friends may call Mon. prior to the services 12:15-1:15 p.m., Wasatch Lawn Mortuary.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17