Larry W. Christensen, 54, passed away suddenly of a massive heart attack September 5, 2002, in Salt Lake City.
He was born Nov 13, 1947 in Salt Lake to Lee Winn Christensen and Marie Wilson Christensen. He completed high school and got an associates deg-ree in accounting. He has been mar-ried and divorced twice. He was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He was a member of the D.A.V. and served honorably in the Vietnam War. He was awarded two Purple Hearts, a Silver Star, the National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal, one overseas bar (expert rifle M-16), and a Vietnam Campaign Medal with device. He was very much loved and we will miss him deeply.
He is survived by his daughter, Bindy (Larry) Crafts, FL; beloved dogs, P.J. and Babby; mother; siblings, Linda (Tom) Quinn, Cheryl Anderson, Vicki (Doyle) Simpson; numerous cousins, nieces, nephews, and friends. He is preceded in death by his father; and nephew, Michael C. Quinn.
Graveside services will be Mon. Sept 16, 2002, 1:30 p.m., Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park, Resthaven Section, 3401 Highland Dr. Friends may call Mon. prior to the services 12:15-1:15 p.m., Wasatch Lawn Mortuary.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 77
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 35
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 25
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Granite School District reaches... 18