Larry W. Christensen, 54, passed away suddenly of a massive heart attack September 5, 2002, in Salt Lake City.
He was born Nov 13, 1947 in Salt Lake to Lee Winn Christensen and Marie Wilson Christensen. He completed high school and got an associates deg-ree in accounting. He has been mar-ried and divorced twice. He was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He was a member of the D.A.V. and served honorably in the Vietnam War. He was awarded two Purple Hearts, a Silver Star, the National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal, one overseas bar (expert rifle M-16), and a Vietnam Campaign Medal with device. He was very much loved and we will miss him deeply.
He is survived by his daughter, Bindy (Larry) Crafts, FL; beloved dogs, P.J. and Babby; mother; siblings, Linda (Tom) Quinn, Cheryl Anderson, Vicki (Doyle) Simpson; numerous cousins, nieces, nephews, and friends. He is preceded in death by his father; and nephew, Michael C. Quinn.
Graveside services will be Mon. Sept 16, 2002, 1:30 p.m., Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park, Resthaven Section, 3401 Highland Dr. Friends may call Mon. prior to the services 12:15-1:15 p.m., Wasatch Lawn Mortuary.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 43
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 41
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29