Larry W. Christensen, 54, passed away suddenly of a massive heart attack September 5, 2002, in Salt Lake City.
He was born Nov 13, 1947 in Salt Lake to Lee Winn Christensen and Marie Wilson Christensen. He completed high school and got an associates deg-ree in accounting. He has been mar-ried and divorced twice. He was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He was a member of the D.A.V. and served honorably in the Vietnam War. He was awarded two Purple Hearts, a Silver Star, the National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal, one overseas bar (expert rifle M-16), and a Vietnam Campaign Medal with device. He was very much loved and we will miss him deeply.
He is survived by his daughter, Bindy (Larry) Crafts, FL; beloved dogs, P.J. and Babby; mother; siblings, Linda (Tom) Quinn, Cheryl Anderson, Vicki (Doyle) Simpson; numerous cousins, nieces, nephews, and friends. He is preceded in death by his father; and nephew, Michael C. Quinn.
Graveside services will be Mon. Sept 16, 2002, 1:30 p.m., Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park, Resthaven Section, 3401 Highland Dr. Friends may call Mon. prior to the services 12:15-1:15 p.m., Wasatch Lawn Mortuary.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 14
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 12
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9
- A.G. Sean Reyes took donation from... 8