Gary Dan Davidson, 67, passed away at home, Aug. 28, 2002, due to complications of a stroke.
Married Linda Jane Tregea on March 18, 1962, in Salt Lake City, Utah. Gary was an avid reader. Enjoyed writing, loved being outdoors, camping and fishing with family.
Survived by wife and sweetheart, Linda; son, Scott; daughter, Dana (Hank) Otto; grandson, Spencer; granddaughter, Shardae and sister, Beth Gillett.
No public services will be held.
Funeral Directors: Jenkins-Soffe Mortuary.
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate from BYU
- Unwarranted drug database search prompts new...
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14