Gary Dan Davidson, 67, passed away at home, Aug. 28, 2002, due to complications of a stroke.
Married Linda Jane Tregea on March 18, 1962, in Salt Lake City, Utah. Gary was an avid reader. Enjoyed writing, loved being outdoors, camping and fishing with family.
Survived by wife and sweetheart, Linda; son, Scott; daughter, Dana (Hank) Otto; grandson, Spencer; granddaughter, Shardae and sister, Beth Gillett.
No public services will be held.
Funeral Directors: Jenkins-Soffe Mortuary.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Utah bus drivers put safety to the test
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 27
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 26
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12