Gary Dan Davidson, 67, passed away at home, Aug. 28, 2002, due to complications of a stroke.
Married Linda Jane Tregea on March 18, 1962, in Salt Lake City, Utah. Gary was an avid reader. Enjoyed writing, loved being outdoors, camping and fishing with family.
Survived by wife and sweetheart, Linda; son, Scott; daughter, Dana (Hank) Otto; grandson, Spencer; granddaughter, Shardae and sister, Beth Gillett.
No public services will be held.
Funeral Directors: Jenkins-Soffe Mortuary.
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- Mia Love paying back money spent on...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Mom whose unbuckled child died was cited for...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 83
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 54
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 47
- Mia Love paying back money spent on... 44
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 34
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 18
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15