Gary Dan Davidson, 67, passed away at home, Aug. 28, 2002, due to complications of a stroke.
Married Linda Jane Tregea on March 18, 1962, in Salt Lake City, Utah. Gary was an avid reader. Enjoyed writing, loved being outdoors, camping and fishing with family.
Survived by wife and sweetheart, Linda; son, Scott; daughter, Dana (Hank) Otto; grandson, Spencer; granddaughter, Shardae and sister, Beth Gillett.
No public services will be held.
Funeral Directors: Jenkins-Soffe Mortuary.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Teen in critical condition after slamming...
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery store...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 53
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 24
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 20
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15