Dorothy Maxine Giles Tanner, age 71, passed away in her home March 13, 2002 in Salt Lake City, Utah from cancer.
Born Nov. 2, 1930 in Bountiful, UT to Albert Waterfall Giles and Rachel Dorothy Jacobson Giles. Married Merlin Tanner Dec. 13, 1946 and divorced in 1950. Later married Vernon Tanner.
Preceded in death by both husbands and one daughter, LaDonna Stanley.
Survived by daughters Barbara Tanner of UT; Pattie Borden (Bobby) of AL; and son-in-law Howard Stanley (Glenda) of UT; grandchildren Elizabeth Palmer (James), John Allred (Crystal), and Robert Reutlinger, great-granddaughter Andrea Monique, and five of her nine brothers and sisters.
Funeral services will be held Monday, March 18, 2002 at 2:00 p.m. in the chapel at Redwood Memorial Estates (6500 S. Redwood Road). Friends may call Sunday, March 17, 2002 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. and one hour prior to the service. Interment: Redwood Memorial Estates.
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Investigation underway after man's body found...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 21
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12