Randall Enoch Reynolds, 87, passed away Thursday, February 21, 2002.
He was born Sept. 24, 1914 in Junction, Piute County, Utah to Scott and Betsy Reynolds. He was the oldest of 11 children. He married the love of his life, Mary Ardelle Foster, on Sept. 23, 1938. They snuggled this event between her birthday, the 22nd, and his, the 24th. The marriage was later solemnized in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. He served in the CCC camps. He retired from IML Motor Lines at age 65. He was an original member of the Bountiful Jeep Posse. He was a faithful member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, serving in many teaching and leadership positions through the years.
He was an avid hunter and fisherman, a legacy he passed on to his kids. A favorite saying of his was he didn't have 2 boys and 1 girl, he had 3 kids. Therefore we all became avid hunters and fishermen. He loved to travel. He and Ardelle visited many places throughout the world. He loved the Utah Jazz and was a season ticket holder. His wife and family were the loves of his life. When his wife passed away in 1999, his care giver, Mrs. Hollie Peterson and her family joined the family circle.
Survived by brother, R. Rell Reynolds (Rwilda); sister, Beth Harwood (Leo); son, Val F. Reynolds (Shirley); daughter, June R. George (Aaron); 10 grandchildren; 21 great-grandchil-dren; one great-great-grandchild. Preceded in death by his wife; son, Terry; parents; brothers, Lyman, Wylo, Vee, William, Arliss; sisters, Bessy Mellon, Cleola Evans and LaRue Reynolds.
Services will be held Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2002 at 12 noon at the Wasatch Lawn Memorial Chapel, 3401 S. Highland Dr., Salt Lake City. Viewing will be Monday, Feb. 25, 2002 from 6-8 p.m. and Tuesday, Feb. 26 from 10:45-11:45 a.m. at Wasatch Lawn Memorial Chapel.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- 4 honored with 2016 Public Service Awards
- Utah STEM Action Center establishes...
- Tyler Library to reopen June 11
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 106
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 17
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 14
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9