Randall Enoch Reynolds, 87, passed away Thursday, February 21, 2002.
He was born Sept. 24, 1914 in Junction, Piute County, Utah to Scott and Betsy Reynolds. He was the oldest of 11 children. He married the love of his life, Mary Ardelle Foster, on Sept. 23, 1938. They snuggled this event between her birthday, the 22nd, and his, the 24th. The marriage was later solemnized in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. He served in the CCC camps. He retired from IML Motor Lines at age 65. He was an original member of the Bountiful Jeep Posse. He was a faithful member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, serving in many teaching and leadership positions through the years.
He was an avid hunter and fisherman, a legacy he passed on to his kids. A favorite saying of his was he didn't have 2 boys and 1 girl, he had 3 kids. Therefore we all became avid hunters and fishermen. He loved to travel. He and Ardelle visited many places throughout the world. He loved the Utah Jazz and was a season ticket holder. His wife and family were the loves of his life. When his wife passed away in 1999, his care giver, Mrs. Hollie Peterson and her family joined the family circle.
Survived by brother, R. Rell Reynolds (Rwilda); sister, Beth Harwood (Leo); son, Val F. Reynolds (Shirley); daughter, June R. George (Aaron); 10 grandchildren; 21 great-grandchil-dren; one great-great-grandchild. Preceded in death by his wife; son, Terry; parents; brothers, Lyman, Wylo, Vee, William, Arliss; sisters, Bessy Mellon, Cleola Evans and LaRue Reynolds.
Services will be held Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2002 at 12 noon at the Wasatch Lawn Memorial Chapel, 3401 S. Highland Dr., Salt Lake City. Viewing will be Monday, Feb. 25, 2002 from 6-8 p.m. and Tuesday, Feb. 26 from 10:45-11:45 a.m. at Wasatch Lawn Memorial Chapel.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Body in suitcase is not missing Provo woman,...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Historic Salt Lake building now home to...
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student kicked...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Man dies in paragliding crash on Utah Lake
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 124
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Stewart, Bishop launch group to take... 37
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- 2 Utah chiefs with Baltimore ties say... 19
- Provo businessman declines push to run... 19
- LDS Church donates $100,000 to combat... 19