Floyd J Bell, 87, of Orem, passed away January 13, 2002 at his daughter's home in Provo, Utah.
He was born Nov. 7, 1914 in Albion, Idaho a son of Albert and Jennie Harris Bell. He married Leone Knighton on Jan. 10, 1936 in the Salt Lake City LDS Temple. Leone passed away July 12, 1991. Floyd was an active member of the LDS Church had served on the High Council, was a temple worker/ sealer in the Manti Temple and
also served missions to Baguio, Philippines and Charlotte, North Carolina with his wife.
Survivors include his children: J Delbert Bell of Orem; Mrs. Lawrence (Irene) Fuja of Provo; L Stanley Bell of Centerville, Utah and LaNel Bell Tingey of Sandy, Utah. He is also survived by 20 grandchildren, 44 great grandchildren, two great great-grandchildren, four brothers and one sister. He was preceded in death by his parents, his wife Leone Bell and their son Wayne Dee Bell.
Funeral services will be held Thursday, Jan. 17, 2002 at 10 a.m. in the Lakeridge 2nd Ward Chapel, 575 S. 400 W. in Orem. Friends may call Wed. from 6-8 p.m. at the Sundberg-Olpin Funeral Home, 495 S. State Street in Orem, and also one hour prior to the services at the ward Chapel. Interment will take place in the Riverside Cemetery in Heyburn, ID. immediately following the services.
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8