Floyd J Bell, 87, of Orem, passed away January 13, 2002 at his daughter's home in Provo, Utah.
He was born Nov. 7, 1914 in Albion, Idaho a son of Albert and Jennie Harris Bell. He married Leone Knighton on Jan. 10, 1936 in the Salt Lake City LDS Temple. Leone passed away July 12, 1991. Floyd was an active member of the LDS Church had served on the High Council, was a temple worker/ sealer in the Manti Temple and
also served missions to Baguio, Philippines and Charlotte, North Carolina with his wife.
Survivors include his children: J Delbert Bell of Orem; Mrs. Lawrence (Irene) Fuja of Provo; L Stanley Bell of Centerville, Utah and LaNel Bell Tingey of Sandy, Utah. He is also survived by 20 grandchildren, 44 great grandchildren, two great great-grandchildren, four brothers and one sister. He was preceded in death by his parents, his wife Leone Bell and their son Wayne Dee Bell.
Funeral services will be held Thursday, Jan. 17, 2002 at 10 a.m. in the Lakeridge 2nd Ward Chapel, 575 S. 400 W. in Orem. Friends may call Wed. from 6-8 p.m. at the Sundberg-Olpin Funeral Home, 495 S. State Street in Orem, and also one hour prior to the services at the ward Chapel. Interment will take place in the Riverside Cemetery in Heyburn, ID. immediately following the services.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- 'Somebody knows what happened,' daughter...
- Fire at Little America Hotel forces overnight...
- Bringing joy through simple acts of kindness
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Gary (and Rose) Neeleman: Q and A with a...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 131
- Rally in support of police also draws... 39
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 22
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 19
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9
- Death of South Jordan man in shootout... 8