Floyd J Bell, 87, of Orem, passed away January 13, 2002 at his daughter's home in Provo, Utah.
He was born Nov. 7, 1914 in Albion, Idaho a son of Albert and Jennie Harris Bell. He married Leone Knighton on Jan. 10, 1936 in the Salt Lake City LDS Temple. Leone passed away July 12, 1991. Floyd was an active member of the LDS Church had served on the High Council, was a temple worker/ sealer in the Manti Temple and
also served missions to Baguio, Philippines and Charlotte, North Carolina with his wife.
Survivors include his children: J Delbert Bell of Orem; Mrs. Lawrence (Irene) Fuja of Provo; L Stanley Bell of Centerville, Utah and LaNel Bell Tingey of Sandy, Utah. He is also survived by 20 grandchildren, 44 great grandchildren, two great great-grandchildren, four brothers and one sister. He was preceded in death by his parents, his wife Leone Bell and their son Wayne Dee Bell.
Funeral services will be held Thursday, Jan. 17, 2002 at 10 a.m. in the Lakeridge 2nd Ward Chapel, 575 S. 400 W. in Orem. Friends may call Wed. from 6-8 p.m. at the Sundberg-Olpin Funeral Home, 495 S. State Street in Orem, and also one hour prior to the services at the ward Chapel. Interment will take place in the Riverside Cemetery in Heyburn, ID. immediately following the services.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Astronomers find massive black hole in tiny...
- Darrien's day: Controversy put aside as man...
- Bystanders flip SUV to rescue teen from river
- U.S. approaching 'sudden' phase of...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 123
- Police break silence about... 50
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 41
- Friends, family, strangers gather at... 35
- New definition of homeless would give... 29
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 26
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 22
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20