Evelyn Bailey Vincent, 48, passed away Nov. 27, 2001 in Ogden, Utah.
Born Sept. 29, 1953 in Salt Lake City, Utah to George W. Bailey Jr. and Ruth Evelyn Kresser. She married Darrel Grant Vincent on March 20, 1975 in Salt Lake LDS Temple.
She was a member of the Windsor Hills Ward in South Ogden, Utah. She cherished her children and spending time with them. She enjoyed doing crafts, scrap-booking, quilting, shopping and spending time with her husband.
She is survived by her husband, Darrel G. Vincent; son, Jason D. Vincent; daughter, Tiffany V. Lofgreen; son, David W. Vincent; son-in-law, Jeffrey L. Lofgreen and a brother, George (Bill) Bailey III. Preceded in death by her father, George W. Bailey Jr.; mother, Ruth Bailey and sister Judy.
Graveside services will be held Nov. 30, 2001 at 12 noon at Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park, 3401 S Highland Dr., where friends may gather from 11-11:45 a.m. prior to services.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15