Evelyn Bailey Vincent, 48, passed away Nov. 27, 2001 in Ogden, Utah.
Born Sept. 29, 1953 in Salt Lake City, Utah to George W. Bailey Jr. and Ruth Evelyn Kresser. She married Darrel Grant Vincent on March 20, 1975 in Salt Lake LDS Temple.
She was a member of the Windsor Hills Ward in South Ogden, Utah. She cherished her children and spending time with them. She enjoyed doing crafts, scrap-booking, quilting, shopping and spending time with her husband.
She is survived by her husband, Darrel G. Vincent; son, Jason D. Vincent; daughter, Tiffany V. Lofgreen; son, David W. Vincent; son-in-law, Jeffrey L. Lofgreen and a brother, George (Bill) Bailey III. Preceded in death by her father, George W. Bailey Jr.; mother, Ruth Bailey and sister Judy.
Graveside services will be held Nov. 30, 2001 at 12 noon at Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park, 3401 S Highland Dr., where friends may gather from 11-11:45 a.m. prior to services.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Teen in critical condition after slamming...
- Charges: Orem mom left 2 small kids alone...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 54
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 33
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 20
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15