Evelyn Bailey Vincent, 48, passed away Nov. 27, 2001 in Ogden, Utah.
Born Sept. 29, 1953 in Salt Lake City, Utah to George W. Bailey Jr. and Ruth Evelyn Kresser. She married Darrel Grant Vincent on March 20, 1975 in Salt Lake LDS Temple.
She was a member of the Windsor Hills Ward in South Ogden, Utah. She cherished her children and spending time with them. She enjoyed doing crafts, scrap-booking, quilting, shopping and spending time with her husband.
She is survived by her husband, Darrel G. Vincent; son, Jason D. Vincent; daughter, Tiffany V. Lofgreen; son, David W. Vincent; son-in-law, Jeffrey L. Lofgreen and a brother, George (Bill) Bailey III. Preceded in death by her father, George W. Bailey Jr.; mother, Ruth Bailey and sister Judy.
Graveside services will be held Nov. 30, 2001 at 12 noon at Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park, 3401 S Highland Dr., where friends may gather from 11-11:45 a.m. prior to services.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 43
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29