Evelyn Bailey Vincent, 48, passed away Nov. 27, 2001 in Ogden, Utah.
Born Sept. 29, 1953 in Salt Lake City, Utah to George W. Bailey Jr. and Ruth Evelyn Kresser. She married Darrel Grant Vincent on March 20, 1975 in Salt Lake LDS Temple.
She was a member of the Windsor Hills Ward in South Ogden, Utah. She cherished her children and spending time with them. She enjoyed doing crafts, scrap-booking, quilting, shopping and spending time with her husband.
She is survived by her husband, Darrel G. Vincent; son, Jason D. Vincent; daughter, Tiffany V. Lofgreen; son, David W. Vincent; son-in-law, Jeffrey L. Lofgreen and a brother, George (Bill) Bailey III. Preceded in death by her father, George W. Bailey Jr.; mother, Ruth Bailey and sister Judy.
Graveside services will be held Nov. 30, 2001 at 12 noon at Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park, 3401 S Highland Dr., where friends may gather from 11-11:45 a.m. prior to services.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- Audit: Ex-employee embezzled $67K from Utah...
- Alpine Days set for Aug. 5-13
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 31
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 15
- Can police-community relations be... 14