Evelyn Bailey Vincent, 48, passed away Nov. 27, 2001 in Ogden, Utah.
Born Sept. 29, 1953 in Salt Lake City, Utah to George W. Bailey Jr. and Ruth Evelyn Kresser. She married Darrel Grant Vincent on March 20, 1975 in Salt Lake LDS Temple.
She was a member of the Windsor Hills Ward in South Ogden, Utah. She cherished her children and spending time with them. She enjoyed doing crafts, scrap-booking, quilting, shopping and spending time with her husband.
She is survived by her husband, Darrel G. Vincent; son, Jason D. Vincent; daughter, Tiffany V. Lofgreen; son, David W. Vincent; son-in-law, Jeffrey L. Lofgreen and a brother, George (Bill) Bailey III. Preceded in death by her father, George W. Bailey Jr.; mother, Ruth Bailey and sister Judy.
Graveside services will be held Nov. 30, 2001 at 12 noon at Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park, 3401 S Highland Dr., where friends may gather from 11-11:45 a.m. prior to services.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 31
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11