Gordon Kenneth Ricks, age 75, passed away Saturday, Sept. 29, 2001 in Bountiful, Utah.
Born June 18, 1926 in Rexburg, Idaho, the son of Ellis Kenneth Ricks and Juanita Martha Anderson.
Survived by his siblings: Norma Ludlow (Bruce), Montana; Marie Merrill (Leo), Orem; Leon Ricks (Dyan), Sandy; Sharla Fillmore (Max), Bountiful; niece, Jeanette Kucharski (Larry), Layton; and many other nieces and nephews. Preceded in death by his parents and sister, Barbara Stewart.
Thanks to the caring, kind staff at Life Care Center in Bountiful, especially Vi.
Online guest book at www.russonmortuary.com
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Teen in critical condition after slamming...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery store...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 53
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 20
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 19
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 17
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15