Gordon Kenneth Ricks, age 75, passed away Saturday, Sept. 29, 2001 in Bountiful, Utah.
Born June 18, 1926 in Rexburg, Idaho, the son of Ellis Kenneth Ricks and Juanita Martha Anderson.
Survived by his siblings: Norma Ludlow (Bruce), Montana; Marie Merrill (Leo), Orem; Leon Ricks (Dyan), Sandy; Sharla Fillmore (Max), Bountiful; niece, Jeanette Kucharski (Larry), Layton; and many other nieces and nephews. Preceded in death by his parents and sister, Barbara Stewart.
Thanks to the caring, kind staff at Life Care Center in Bountiful, especially Vi.
Online guest book at www.russonmortuary.com
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Eagle Mountain residents told not to use city...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 78
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 38
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 30
- Granite School District reaches... 20
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Polygamous women dressed as ninjas... 11