Gordon Kenneth Ricks, age 75, passed away Saturday, Sept. 29, 2001 in Bountiful, Utah.
Born June 18, 1926 in Rexburg, Idaho, the son of Ellis Kenneth Ricks and Juanita Martha Anderson.
Survived by his siblings: Norma Ludlow (Bruce), Montana; Marie Merrill (Leo), Orem; Leon Ricks (Dyan), Sandy; Sharla Fillmore (Max), Bountiful; niece, Jeanette Kucharski (Larry), Layton; and many other nieces and nephews. Preceded in death by his parents and sister, Barbara Stewart.
Thanks to the caring, kind staff at Life Care Center in Bountiful, especially Vi.
Online guest book at www.russonmortuary.com
- What Utah voters need to know for the 2016...
- UTA offers late TRAX, S-Line service for Utah...
- Dam project forces closure of Tibble Fork area
- Two arrested for allegedly siccing pit bull...
- Changes to TRAX gates being made at 2 U....
- USU professors receive $5.8M in Nuclear...
- ‘My Story Matters’ gives refugees...
- Fire forces evacuation of 185 Pine Valley homes
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 28
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 19