Gordon Kenneth Ricks, age 75, passed away Saturday, Sept. 29, 2001 in Bountiful, Utah.
Born June 18, 1926 in Rexburg, Idaho, the son of Ellis Kenneth Ricks and Juanita Martha Anderson.
Survived by his siblings: Norma Ludlow (Bruce), Montana; Marie Merrill (Leo), Orem; Leon Ricks (Dyan), Sandy; Sharla Fillmore (Max), Bountiful; niece, Jeanette Kucharski (Larry), Layton; and many other nieces and nephews. Preceded in death by his parents and sister, Barbara Stewart.
Thanks to the caring, kind staff at Life Care Center in Bountiful, especially Vi.
Online guest book at www.russonmortuary.com
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- West Jordan councilwoman accuses mayor of...
- State responds to Planned Parenthood claims
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 69
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- State responds to Planned Parenthood... 28
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20