Gordon Kenneth Ricks, age 75, passed away Saturday, Sept. 29, 2001 in Bountiful, Utah.
Born June 18, 1926 in Rexburg, Idaho, the son of Ellis Kenneth Ricks and Juanita Martha Anderson.
Survived by his siblings: Norma Ludlow (Bruce), Montana; Marie Merrill (Leo), Orem; Leon Ricks (Dyan), Sandy; Sharla Fillmore (Max), Bountiful; niece, Jeanette Kucharski (Larry), Layton; and many other nieces and nephews. Preceded in death by his parents and sister, Barbara Stewart.
Thanks to the caring, kind staff at Life Care Center in Bountiful, especially Vi.
Online guest book at www.russonmortuary.com
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7