Lucy Tripp Miner, beloved mother and grandmother, 68, passed away June 5, 2001.
Born March 3, 1933 in Murray, Ut. to Lowell W. and Edith G. Silcox Tripp. Married Norman Ray Williams SLC Temple 1954. Later divorced in 1971. Married Maxwell Rae Miner in Carson City , NV. Jan. 8th 1983. He preceded her in death in Aug. 1, 1986.
She is survived by a son: Norman Kirk (Katherine) Williams, Houston, TX. daughter: Valere Boyd , Frontier, Ca. three granddaughters: Trisha, Andrea, and Katelyn, one grandson:
Christopher, one great-granddaughter: Brenna, two brothers: Sharrel E. (Verenna) Tripp, Reseada, Ca., Kay (Thelma) Tripp, Taylorsville, Ut. Sisters: Heliose Spinder, Bennion, Ut., Melba T. (Owen) Beckstead, Murray, Ut., Shirley (Bud) Coshow, Salt Lake City, Sheila T. (Guenter) Ernst, Salt Lake City. And many nieces, nephews and cousins.
Graveside services will be held Friday June 8, 2001, 11 a.m. at the Riverton City Cemetery, 13200 So. 1500 West. Friends may call Thursday from 6-8 p.m. at the Jenkins-Soffe Mortuary, 4760 So. State Murray, Ut.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Body of overdue hiker found in Zion National...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 77
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 35
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 21
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18