Lucy Tripp Miner, beloved mother and grandmother, 68, passed away June 5, 2001.
Born March 3, 1933 in Murray, Ut. to Lowell W. and Edith G. Silcox Tripp. Married Norman Ray Williams SLC Temple 1954. Later divorced in 1971. Married Maxwell Rae Miner in Carson City , NV. Jan. 8th 1983. He preceded her in death in Aug. 1, 1986.
She is survived by a son: Norman Kirk (Katherine) Williams, Houston, TX. daughter: Valere Boyd , Frontier, Ca. three granddaughters: Trisha, Andrea, and Katelyn, one grandson:
Christopher, one great-granddaughter: Brenna, two brothers: Sharrel E. (Verenna) Tripp, Reseada, Ca., Kay (Thelma) Tripp, Taylorsville, Ut. Sisters: Heliose Spinder, Bennion, Ut., Melba T. (Owen) Beckstead, Murray, Ut., Shirley (Bud) Coshow, Salt Lake City, Sheila T. (Guenter) Ernst, Salt Lake City. And many nieces, nephews and cousins.
Graveside services will be held Friday June 8, 2001, 11 a.m. at the Riverton City Cemetery, 13200 So. 1500 West. Friends may call Thursday from 6-8 p.m. at the Jenkins-Soffe Mortuary, 4760 So. State Murray, Ut.
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Summer Sounds: Train, The Wallflowers play...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 15
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9