Lucy Tripp Miner, beloved mother and grandmother, 68, passed away June 5, 2001.
Born March 3, 1933 in Murray, Ut. to Lowell W. and Edith G. Silcox Tripp. Married Norman Ray Williams SLC Temple 1954. Later divorced in 1971. Married Maxwell Rae Miner in Carson City , NV. Jan. 8th 1983. He preceded her in death in Aug. 1, 1986.
She is survived by a son: Norman Kirk (Katherine) Williams, Houston, TX. daughter: Valere Boyd , Frontier, Ca. three granddaughters: Trisha, Andrea, and Katelyn, one grandson:
Christopher, one great-granddaughter: Brenna, two brothers: Sharrel E. (Verenna) Tripp, Reseada, Ca., Kay (Thelma) Tripp, Taylorsville, Ut. Sisters: Heliose Spinder, Bennion, Ut., Melba T. (Owen) Beckstead, Murray, Ut., Shirley (Bud) Coshow, Salt Lake City, Sheila T. (Guenter) Ernst, Salt Lake City. And many nieces, nephews and cousins.
Graveside services will be held Friday June 8, 2001, 11 a.m. at the Riverton City Cemetery, 13200 So. 1500 West. Friends may call Thursday from 6-8 p.m. at the Jenkins-Soffe Mortuary, 4760 So. State Murray, Ut.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 41
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 25
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 24
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 20