Lucy Tripp Miner, beloved mother and grandmother, 68, passed away June 5, 2001.
Born March 3, 1933 in Murray, Ut. to Lowell W. and Edith G. Silcox Tripp. Married Norman Ray Williams SLC Temple 1954. Later divorced in 1971. Married Maxwell Rae Miner in Carson City , NV. Jan. 8th 1983. He preceded her in death in Aug. 1, 1986.
She is survived by a son: Norman Kirk (Katherine) Williams, Houston, TX. daughter: Valere Boyd , Frontier, Ca. three granddaughters: Trisha, Andrea, and Katelyn, one grandson:
Christopher, one great-granddaughter: Brenna, two brothers: Sharrel E. (Verenna) Tripp, Reseada, Ca., Kay (Thelma) Tripp, Taylorsville, Ut. Sisters: Heliose Spinder, Bennion, Ut., Melba T. (Owen) Beckstead, Murray, Ut., Shirley (Bud) Coshow, Salt Lake City, Sheila T. (Guenter) Ernst, Salt Lake City. And many nieces, nephews and cousins.
Graveside services will be held Friday June 8, 2001, 11 a.m. at the Riverton City Cemetery, 13200 So. 1500 West. Friends may call Thursday from 6-8 p.m. at the Jenkins-Soffe Mortuary, 4760 So. State Murray, Ut.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8