Salt Lake-based Alpnet Inc. and England-based SDL said Thursday they will merge, with SDL acquiring all outstanding shares of Alpnet.
The cash tender offer is for 21 cents per share.
Alpnet's board of directors has approved the transaction. It is subject to approval by SDL's shareholders, net external debt of Alpnet not exceeding $14 million, Alpnet having at least $5 million of net assets and to other customary conditions.
Alpnet provides multilingual information management services through a worldwide network of offices.
- System failure to blame for delayed Saturday...
- 5 trends beneath the surface of Nov. jobs report
- 3,000 Workforce Services clients may be...
- Weber State center helping to improve auto...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Cedar Hills to require business licenses for...
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Cedar Hills to require business... 4