Salt Lake-based Alpnet Inc. and England-based SDL said Thursday they will merge, with SDL acquiring all outstanding shares of Alpnet.
The cash tender offer is for 21 cents per share.
Alpnet's board of directors has approved the transaction. It is subject to approval by SDL's shareholders, net external debt of Alpnet not exceeding $14 million, Alpnet having at least $5 million of net assets and to other customary conditions.
Alpnet provides multilingual information management services through a worldwide network of offices.
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air proposal...
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Guilty verdict in peanut trial should send...
- Riverton Hospital expansion aims to meet...
- Burger King Japan's latest meal is the new black
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2