Salt Lake-based Alpnet Inc. and England-based SDL said Thursday they will merge, with SDL acquiring all outstanding shares of Alpnet.
The cash tender offer is for 21 cents per share.
Alpnet's board of directors has approved the transaction. It is subject to approval by SDL's shareholders, net external debt of Alpnet not exceeding $14 million, Alpnet having at least $5 million of net assets and to other customary conditions.
Alpnet provides multilingual information management services through a worldwide network of offices.
- Fewer breezes led to less wind power... 11
- Brewvies wants judge to stop DABC from... 9
- Provo transit project set to begin,... 8
- Gov. Herbert met with lobbyists to ask... 7
- US economy struggles at start of... 3
- Yahoo CEO could get $55M in severance... 3
- Democratic A.G. candidate says Reyes... 3
- FBI says it won't disclose how it... 2