Salt Lake-based Alpnet Inc. and England-based SDL said Thursday they will merge, with SDL acquiring all outstanding shares of Alpnet.
The cash tender offer is for 21 cents per share.
Alpnet's board of directors has approved the transaction. It is subject to approval by SDL's shareholders, net external debt of Alpnet not exceeding $14 million, Alpnet having at least $5 million of net assets and to other customary conditions.
Alpnet provides multilingual information management services through a worldwide network of offices.
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make comparisons when...
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000 —...
- 12 kinds of office emails you'll get tonight
- UTA to upgrade downtown Salt Lake TRAX stations
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal
- Facebook makes the most obvious move ever...
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in Moab...
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in mid-air
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 14
- 12 women who should be on dollar bills 12
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in... 7
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 5
- Balancing act: Readers dispute... 4
- New grant money helps combat air pollution 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 4
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal 3