SALT LAKE CITY — A series of weekly computer-coding workshops for youths are being held at libraries across the city.
The Code Club allows students 8 to 18 to work through a self-guided programming curriculum with the help of library staff. The workshops will be held at the following times and locations:
• Marmalade Branch, 280 W. 500 North, Mondays, 4-6 p.m.
• Sweet Branch, 455 F St., Mondays, 4-6 p.m.
• Chapman Branch, 577 S. 900 West, Mondays, 6-8 p.m.
• Day-Riverside Branch, 1575 W. 1000 North, Tuesdays, 4-6 p.m.Comment on this story
• Anderson-Foothill Branch, 1135 S. 2100 East, Thursdays, 3:30-5:30 p.m.
• Main Library, 210 E. 400 South, Fridays, 3-5 p.m.
• Sprague Branch, 2131 S. 1100 East, Fridays, 3-5 p.m.
Registration is required for each session. To register at any library location, log on to slcpl.lib.ut.us and search for "Code Club."
For questions, contact Christina Walsh, teen services coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 801-322-8126. Those interested in joining a Code Club can do so at any time.