Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Brianna Tichy and Jennifer Toledo look at books at the grand opening of the Marmalade Branch library in Salt Lake City on Saturday, Feb. 27, 2016. The Marmalade Branch, 280 W. 500 North, is the Salt Lake City Public Library’s eighth and newest location. Features of the new branch include a children’s library, study rooms, public computers, an outdoor plaza, a multipurpose room and a café.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 43
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23