PARK CITY — A shooting in Park City left one person in critical condition Monday and led to a man's arrest, police said.
James Enoch Henfling, 27, of Midvale, was arrested in the alleged shooting that Park City police say occurred around 4:45 a.m. Henfling was booked into the Summit County Jail for investigation of attempted murder. His bail was set at $100,000.
Henfling's arrest was without incident, according to investigators.
The shooting victim was taken to a hospital in Salt Lake County in critical condition. Park City police didn't respond to several calls seeking information about the victim's gender and age.
The circumstances that led to the shooting, the address where it occurred and Henfling's relationship to the victim also went unanswered by police Monday.
Court records show Henfling has no criminal history in Utah.
— Ben Lockhart
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 31
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11