PARK CITY — A shooting in Park City left one person in critical condition Monday and led to a man's arrest, police said.
James Enoch Henfling, 27, of Midvale, was arrested in the alleged shooting that Park City police say occurred around 4:45 a.m. Henfling was booked into the Summit County Jail for investigation of attempted murder. His bail was set at $100,000.
Henfling's arrest was without incident, according to investigators.
The shooting victim was taken to a hospital in Salt Lake County in critical condition. Park City police didn't respond to several calls seeking information about the victim's gender and age.
The circumstances that led to the shooting, the address where it occurred and Henfling's relationship to the victim also went unanswered by police Monday.
Court records show Henfling has no criminal history in Utah.
— Ben Lockhart
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'None of it matters': Family grateful after...
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14