BYU women's tennis (1-2) travels to Columbia, Missouri, this week to play Wichita State and the University of Missouri, Columbia.
The Cougars face No. 34 Wichita State on Thursday, Feb. 11, at 11 a.m. CST, and the Univeristy of Missouri, Columbia on Friday, Feb. 12, at 12:00 p.m. Both matches will be played at the Mizzou Tennis Complex.
"We have some tough opponents this week. Wichita is a good team and Missouri will be tough at home," BYU head coach Lauren Jones-Spencer said. "We have to make sure that we're really focused and really positive in our singles play."
Wichita State (5-2) has defeated No. 37 Oklahoma and No. 60 Minnesota this season. BYU has a 2-5 all-time record against Wichita State.
"It's going to be a great opportunity to play Wichita at a neutral site and to face a ranked opponent on the road," Jones-Spencer said.
The University of Missouri, Columbia (6-0) has yet to lose a match this season. This will be the first meeting between BYU and Missouri.
Fans can follow the matches live from the BYU women's tennis schedule page.
- Quiz: How much do you really know about BYU...
- BYU football media day: Live coverage
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: How well do you remember BYU's 1984...
- Sitake making transition from longtime...
- About Utah: Miracle Bowl BYU receiver Ryan...
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans proclaimed...
- Several Utahns competing in this week's...
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 81
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- BYU football receives commitment from... 15
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 14