Seven juveniles accused of co-opting Salt Lake house for party taken into custody
SALT LAKE CITY — Seven juveniles were taken into custody Sunday morning after they allegedly co-opted an east-side residence for a party, Salt Lake police confirmed.
Salt Lake police responded to the residence, in the 1400 block of Roosevelt Avenue, after receiving a call shortly before 9:40 a.m. The house sustained extensive damage and vandalism, police confirmed.
One of the juveniles is related to the homeowner and knew he would be out of town, police said.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 26