Laura Seitz, Deseret News
An earth mover arranges dirt on the floor of Vivint Arena in downtown Salt Lake City on Thursday for this weekend's Monster Jam.
The widely popular tour featuring eight Monster Jam teams going head-to-head in seven endurance competitions rolls into the arena for three events — at 7:30 p.m. Friday, and 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
As always, Monster Jam provides unparalleled fan access with the “Party in the Pits,” which allows fans to view their favorite trucks up close, meet the drivers and take photos.
Tickets run $25-$45, with $10 tickets for children ages 2-12 for select seating. Pit passes are $10 for all ages. Tickets can be purchased online at SmithsTix.com, by phone at 800-888-8499, or in person the arena box office.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14