Laura Seitz, Deseret News
An earth mover arranges dirt on the floor of Vivint Arena in downtown Salt Lake City on Thursday for this weekend's Monster Jam.
The widely popular tour featuring eight Monster Jam teams going head-to-head in seven endurance competitions rolls into the arena for three events — at 7:30 p.m. Friday, and 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
As always, Monster Jam provides unparalleled fan access with the “Party in the Pits,” which allows fans to view their favorite trucks up close, meet the drivers and take photos.
Tickets run $25-$45, with $10 tickets for children ages 2-12 for select seating. Pit passes are $10 for all ages. Tickets can be purchased online at SmithsTix.com, by phone at 800-888-8499, or in person the arena box office.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 43
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23