WEST VALLEY CITY — Police on Sunday identified a West Valley man who died in a single-car rollover accident Saturday.
Police received a call about an upside-down vehicle in the roadway at 5783 W. 4100 South about 3:15 a.m. Saturday. The body of Joshua Pulido, 26, was located several dozen feet away from the vehicle, police said.
"It appears Joshua was headed east on 4100 South and for an unknown reason crossed over into westbound traffic then onto the shoulder, hit a fence and several poles that cause his vehicle to roll," said West Valley police spokeswoman Roxeanne Vainuku. "He was ejected from the vehicle."
— McKenzie Romero
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Police: Man confronts driver's ed student,...
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8