Unified Police Department
MILLCREEK — Police are asking for help in finding an "endangered" 66-year-old man who went missing from a care center Sunday morning.
Marshall Dunham left Millcreek Health Center, 3538 S. Highland Drive, at 9:57 a.m., and headed north, according to Unified police.
Dunham has dementia and is not familiar with the area, police said.
Dunham as described as being 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighing 160 pounds, with grey, slicked back hair, and wearing a blue jean jacket and blue sweat pants.
Those with information can call Unified police at 801-743-7000.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Herbert signs bills for Fairpark arena funds,...
- Police answering welfare call find woman...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 25
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14