Unified Police Department
MILLCREEK — Police are asking for help in finding an "endangered" 66-year-old man who went missing from a care center Sunday morning.
Marshall Dunham left Millcreek Health Center, 3538 S. Highland Drive, at 9:57 a.m., and headed north, according to Unified police.
Dunham has dementia and is not familiar with the area, police said.
Dunham as described as being 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighing 160 pounds, with grey, slicked back hair, and wearing a blue jean jacket and blue sweat pants.
Those with information can call Unified police at 801-743-7000.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 41
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 16
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13