Unified Police Department
MILLCREEK — Police are asking for help in finding an "endangered" 66-year-old man who went missing from a care center Sunday morning.
Marshall Dunham left Millcreek Health Center, 3538 S. Highland Drive, at 9:57 a.m., and headed north, according to Unified police.
Dunham has dementia and is not familiar with the area, police said.
Dunham as described as being 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighing 160 pounds, with grey, slicked back hair, and wearing a blue jean jacket and blue sweat pants.
Those with information can call Unified police at 801-743-7000.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Zion National Park to hold public meetings on...
- National Guard trains in Denver to respond to...
- Drug deal messages pop up on tablet parents...
- West Jordan announces summer construction...
- Monte Cristo Highway opens Monday
- Riverton educator named Jordan...
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 22
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- National conservative group backs... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15